Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Necesito el Bano!


How many times have we discussed this? Yeesh. Typically the bathrooms at my job are missing one of the important elements in the bathroom trifecta: tp, soap, paper towels. Now, I realize that there is really a necessary quartet: having some light really helps.

Last night the bathroom on the third floor was out of order. The one on the first floor, which is essentially a closet, had no light. So I dared do the unthinkable - I went into the Big Boss's office (he was gone for the night) to use his special executive bathroom. I COULD NOT FIND THE LIGHTSWITCH. But by that time I had run from the 3rd floor to the 1st to the 2nd and my next choice to pee either in the planter by the front door or in the birdbath in the yard.

So I used my cellphone as a flashlight in the Boss's office.

I am ready for my promotion.

1 comment:

Mama Wass said...

Amazingly sad but true. Wow!